2018 Game Ready Legit Review

jlee

Had the chance to swing my Game Ready Legit Extreme last night in the cage. I was going to go outdoors but it started to rain.

First details about the bat, advertised as a 13.5 barrel and .5 EL. IMO, the EL is closer to a full ounce. I've swung the EST that is advertised as the same weighting and this Extreme Legit seemed like it had a heavier end load. Felt extremely smooth, felt like the weighting was that of the older Resmondo's that I love.

I took 150 hacks off a tee using a mixed bag of balls. Started with the classic ping noise. After I got to the 100 hack mark it went to more of a crack but mixture with some pinging noise. I worked on progression swings first 50, 50-75%, next 50, 75-90%, final 50% all out. My first 50 swings the ball was coming off the bat really well. The ball really jumped off even with half effort swings, I'm not sure if this is a repaint, but I can say if it is, they broke the fibers down. Toward the end of my round, I worked on cutting the ball hard and I could see strong upward movement on the ball and the bat was starting to change noises.

If my team gets into the final 16 this weekend our bats will get tested... so I can provide information if it does on compression testing. I think the price for what I paid was worth it, I don't have regrets.

I also can assure you that SFB (Chad/milocoman) has better pricing than anyone else, I've looked around and if you are looking for the best price message him.

milesej05

The Rookie
These aren't actually "Game Ready" as they state...for those who are wanting a bat that is barely over legal compression out of the wrapper

3Lazwtxh.jpg

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit mine last night for the first time. Indoors with a full bag of Classic Ms. Someone pitching, not Tee.

I also had the “ping” off the wrapper, which I was surprised with. I was expecting the feel and sound of a broken in bat. In my case, the ping only lasted for 15-20 swings. Then sound changed. Felt really good through the zone and ball was coming off with similar speed as my broken in EST XL Reload and broken in 2017 EST XL. Ended up putting 30-40 swing on it and I would feel comfortable swinging it on tourneys.

Weight wise, mine didn't feel more EL than I was expecting. Very comparable with other XLs I have with the same weight.

For me, it was worth the slight additional cost. I swing 26 XL and for some reason didnt love the Harvey. Was dissapointed that there wasnt a EST XL “non reload” (26, 27, etc) so took a chance on this bat. I think it was a good decision.

Had the chance to swing my Game Ready Legit Extreme last night in the cage. I was going to go outdoors but it started to rain.

First details about the bat, advertised as a 13.5 barrel and .5 EL. IMO, the EL is closer to a full ounce. I've swung the EST that is advertised as the same weighting and this Extreme Legit seemed like it had a heavier end load. Felt extremely smooth, felt like the weighting was that of the older Resmondo's that I love.

I took 150 hacks off a tee using a mixed bag of balls. Started with the classic ping noise. After I got to the 100 hack mark it went to more of a crack but mixture with some pinging noise. I worked on progression swings first 50, 50-75%, next 50, 75-90%, final 50% all out. My first 50 swings the ball was coming off the bat really well. The ball really jumped off even with half effort swings, I'm not sure if this is a repaint, but I can say if it is, they broke the fibers down. Toward the end of my round, I worked on cutting the ball hard and I could see strong upward movement on the ball and the bat was starting to change noises.

If my team gets into the final 16 this weekend our bats will get tested... so I can provide information if it does on compression testing. I think the price for what I paid was worth it, I don't have regrets.

I also can assure you that SFB (Chad/milocoman) has better pricing than anyone else, I've looked around and if you are looking for the best price message him.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Sounds like a mainline repaint...i bet they tested a few of them and took a video of the one that tested the lowest and posted it...

milesej05

The Rookie
FWIW, the picture I posted of the Legit NIW on the tester was sent to my by a rep. I have MANY other pictures that he sent as well of 2018 bats NIW. I would assume that not EVERY "Game Ready" legit tests as high as the one I showed, but who really knows?

Brown.chad11

Jlee any updates on the Worth Extreme after 100+ swings? Significant price drop on the bat. Wondering if I should invest in one.

THESHOE

Starting Player
They were NOT the type of "Game Ready" the 2018 OG Nautalai was. That was really the only bat I peeled a wrapper on and it was straight gas.

Everything else (FireFlex, New Nautalai, 18/19 TM, etc) took its share of cuts to get in that just above pass spot.

Both my OG Nautalais started at that spot and held for a bit when used only with 52cor balls. Then one failed because I decided to put in play for playoffs with the harder 44cor Gold Dots.

Needed some work. But good to know in wrapper it would pass and get a sticker for a weekend... (Depending what your test process is)

These aren't actually "Game Ready" as they state...for those who are wanting a bat that is barely over legal compression out of the wrapper

3Lazwtxh.jpg