2018 juggy ovl asa

Bow Commander

They are probably just as hot as any other Demarini offering, but guys bust their nut on the new name bats. You know, the ones that fail after 50 cuts.

swed120

that's what i'm trying to find out about them. i wanting to know if the have the same longevity as the past years, or if the are breaking down like everything else 2018. mine have been lasting about 2 years before its time to start working a new one into the rotation.

Bow Commander

that's what i'm trying to find out about them. i wanting to know if the have the same longevity as the past years, or if the are breaking down like everything else 2018. mine have been lasting about 2 years before its time to start working a new one into the rotation.
It's a great question. I'm a big Juggy fan. I have a 2015 that spanks any ball and has no webbing or cracks after three years of use. I'd love to read more about the new Juggy's on this forum but it seems like no one buys them just because they aren't the new shiny model. lol
Hopefully someone with experience with the 18 Juggy speaks up though.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they kill the Juggy line off and repaint them as something else next year.
it's because the 'juggy' guys don't like them, and the 'non-juggy' guys don't bother trying them. so maybe this would be the best marketing ploy for demarini.

imo, they 'killed' the juggy line years ago, around 2013, when they stopped making balanced flexy bats.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
The Juggy OVL is a great bat. I have a 2017 that I got from hoseout bats .com for cheap as a backup; my teammate tried it fell in love and bought himself a 2018. Both have less handle flex, more endload and about 1/4oz. higher scale weight than the J3/J4/J5/J6 bats with the same sticker weight. Barrel doesn't feel as soft as the prior Juggy versions. Distance is on par with all the other high-end bats, the limits of performance have pretty much been reached. I recently tested the Juggy OVL against my Harvey ASA and distance was exactly the same, just depends on what feels good to you.

On par with the Harvey...my buddy just got one in a trade...if its like the Harvey...he’ll be a happy camper