2018 USA Flipper

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Just picked up a new 30oz USA Flipper. Looking for feedback with break in time,weight,midload or more endload. Will get it next week.
Thanks

greg1292

Bat came in and the 30oz swings more like a 28.5. Not much of an end load to speak of so I am just going to game it
from swing 1 tonight and see what happens.

ShortYellowBus

I loved the 30oz Flipper USA I previously hit bp with. A touch light, but it’s all in the hands to place balls anywhere on the field.

It definitely needs bp to open up though. I felt the one I had was going to need at least 200 swings to be game ready.

greg1292

I loved the 30oz Flipper USA I previously hit bp with. A touch light, but it’s all in the hands to place balls anywhere on the field.

It definitely needs bp to open up though. I felt the one I had was going to need at least 200 swings to be game ready.
Gonna be a fun stick 6-8 3 homers and a double. I agree gonna need some swings but out of the wrapper is really good. Bat just flies thru the zone.

Last edited:

greg1292

ThCY7_
Put 150 tee swings on this mix of ball and at around 50 swings the bat changed sound and was launching
them into the top of trees 330ft away. Found my ASA bat for 2019. The 30oz puts the fun back into softball.

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

greg1292

Another 120 swings today live with old hotdots still going 330 plus consistently. The bat is fire 169.00 closed out what a steal. So about 350 on it and still looks brand new.