2019 Harvey wicked asa

JHeezy95

Anybody swung the asa wicked Ryan Harvey? My mutation busted and this is what they’re sending me.

Mookie91

Addicted to Softballfans
I’ve been out of the game 6 years and need a new ASA bat. It’s between this one and the EST Comp XL. We are using 43/375 and I’m looking for pop first but durability as a close second. Any advice would be much appreciated

Pretty

Softball is cool
I’ve been out of the game 6 years and need a new ASA bat. It’s between this one and the EST Comp XL. We are using 43/375 and I’m looking for pop first but durability as a close second. Any advice would be much appreciated

I prefer the Wicked/Legit more because the stupid plastic piece in the EST look cheap. They perform the same and the EST May have a little flexing handle. Either bat is great. My Harvey last year had 1000+ swings and I fall ball we played with 44/375 balls in 30 degree weather and it held up fine.

Mookie91

Addicted to Softballfans
I prefer the Wicked/Legit more because the stupid plastic piece in the EST look cheap. They perform the same and the EST May have a little flexing handle. Either bat is great. My Harvey last year had 1000+ swings and I fall ball we played with 44/375 balls in 30 degree weather and it held up fine.
I appreciate the feedback. I agree with the piece in the EST and I was nervous as Worth’s website said the ESTs are best for 52/300 balls.

saintrules

Ended up getting this piece as the replacement to my '18 Legit. Feels pretty solid through the zone, does swing a tad heavier than the Legit, but certainly not DC41 territory. Decent flight out of the wrapper but it's gonna need slight breaking in... not Easton territory though. Color scheme is a little meh, but at least it doesn't look like a jalapeno.

I would have still gotten this stick if it wasn't a warranty replacement, loved my '18 Harvey.