2019 Synergy

chile

Bad Ape
E ball here is pretty competitive and differs from region to region in the state. The game is the same no matter what level you play. Hit hard and be consistent is the name of the game brotha!

that's what separates the beer/rec leaguers from the big boys and girls...anyone can launch a shot here and there.

dunkky

E ball here is pretty competitive and differs from region to region in the state. The game is the same no matter what level you play. Hit hard and be consistent is the name of the game brotha!

i know a couple of c players where i live and i've watched tons of c, a/aa, major games on youtube. no one will question you if you say you are a legit c baller and play catcher for the team.

4xtra

Player/Coach
i'm trying to get the quiver down to what fits in to the back pack and roller (not counting the OG easton stealth roller, tho :rolleyes:)
I KNOW the feeling trying to stuff 8-10 bats in a 4 bat max roller

This Synergy looks official. but I have bought so many bats lately,
Paypal is getting ready to FLAG my account as suspicious

4_everABN

--[[[-----]]]-- Too Easy!
i know a couple of c players where i live and i've watched tons of c, a/aa, major games on youtube. no one will question you if you say you are a legit c baller and play catcher for the team.

Wow... I'm not that good sir plus I'm almost 40, so my days of playing is at that level is gone. It took me 10 years to learn how to hit and am still learning something new. If you all like the video I'll do more with other bats (I swing them all) if you want? But humbly.... thank you for the encouragement.

4_everABN

--[[[-----]]]-- Too Easy!
If all avg E can hit like that AND FIELD as good as they hit it called sandbaggin..lol

My fielding is getting much better... 3rd, 2nd, P, too big and old for the OF now, but I don't play as much as others due to church commitments. But the NC, SC, and VA guys will tell you that E here is the norm.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I live in Pembroke now, before then I lived in Raeford.... I'm very familiar with Hope Mills and that park, when you want to hit?
Keep us updated on this because I am curious about the durability.
I speculating but I figure that this bat being a 1pc the Synergy will be more durable.

I had several of the OG Fireflex's and the bat is super hot
but not durable at all.

dunkky

Wow... I'm not that good sir plus I'm almost 40, so my days of playing is at that level is gone. It took me 10 years to learn how to hit and am still learning something new. If you all like the video I'll do more with other bats (I swing them all) if you want? But humbly.... thank you for the encouragement.

oh yeah, keep them coming. we love it. not enough. people too shy to post videos

Nate06

Addicted to Softballfans
The barrels look pretty similar with 1 being a 12 inch and 1 a 13.5
Ix48VMB.jpg
That one on the bottom. Real OG first batch? Mine is the hottest bat I ever swung bar none.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
Hit this bat yesterday and it has a slight endload. Its gonna be a damn good bat!!! My fab4 12" helmer started out the same way and its hitting with my senior bats.

Nate06

Addicted to Softballfans
I had an og synergy last year and it just doesnt compare to the bats of today.
But did you have a TRUE first batch with no USSSA on the barrel. They just said 1.20 BPF... and were a different beast alltogether. Basically an Ultra 1 maxload that didn't break in half in 25 swings....