2019 white widow

McBriZZZ

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a 2019 white widow on the way and curious to hear some reviews on this bat just wanna know if its worth unwrapping and swinging or if i should just flip it. Thanks

blakcherry329

Kinda like asking someone opinion of shoes before you wear them. ijs. You will probably have to BP it to make a decision. Call me crazy.

McBriZZZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Kinda like asking someone opinion of shoes before you wear them. ijs. You will probably have to BP it to make a decision. Call me crazy.

Not necessarily some people find it comparable to certain bats that happen to be ones i know i like then i know its worth unwrapping

Batalot

Most will say it's a hot bat, well.. they are right, you can feel the EL come around nicely for a good smooth swing.. bat feels a tad softer than the primo, probably more like the Freak 20th anni. If its a 26.5 and you don't like it.. PM me.

McBriZZZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Most will say it's a hot bat, well.. they are right, you can feel the EL come around nicely for a good smooth swing.. bat feels a tad softer than the primo, probably more like the Freak 20th anni. If its a 26.5 and you don't like it.. PM me.

Thanks for the input much appreciated. Its a 27.5

blakcherry329

Not necessarily some people find it comparable to certain bats that happen to be ones i know i like then i know its worth unwrapping
But that's still someone else's opinion. How do you know if they are correct?
Having said that, you do you. Good Luck