2019 Worth EST AS Balanced

ETDave

Old School
I've had this bat for quite a while and hit at least 400 balls (52/300) off a tee with it and its reached a point that it just doesn't seem to be getting any hotter. Will it eventually get better? Anyone had experience with this bat?

Thanks.

ShortYellowBus

Some bats just don’t work. Just find something else that works for your swing.

What else have you tried? Perhaps you should try a few of the newer bats. You can probably find a good trade, because that EST is very popular for some people.

BP Hero named these bats #1 in his yearly top tens. And he’s a guy who likes 27oz bats with a big endload. If it works it works.

I don’t prefer balanced bats, but the bat that works great for me is the balanced st100 with a long barrel.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Sometimes when you try a whole bunch of different bats and still can't hit well you need to look for the common denominator.

ETDave

Old School
Sometimes when you try a whole bunch of different bats and still can't hit well you need to look for the common denominator.

I honestly don't know what that has to do with my question. My question was if the bat might get hotter with more break in. It's the first nonlinear bat I've bought and was just seeking opinions from those with more experience with them.

Joker_24

Star Player
I honestly don't know what that has to do with my question. My question was if the bat might get hotter with more break in. It's the first nonlinear bat I've bought and was just seeking opinions from those with more experience with them.

I have swung the 2015 est XXL, the 12" balanced est comp, Border Battle Legit and a miken freak primo supermax and all have gotten very good and very durable.

Do you think a bat would be considered altered if the rubber piece below the barrel? I'm assuming it would, if somebody caught it. I dont see why the short barrels don't have it and long barrel does.

Protectyaneck

Is this the short barreled? The earlier Miken/Worth non linear short barreled seemed to not perform like their 13.5/14" counterparts.

Miken seems to have fixed the problem, as the new KP is great, after about 4-500 cuts.

If your swinging the 13.5, look elsewhere. Those bats have always been great, so maybe its just not for you.

ETDave

Old School
Is this the short barreled? The earlier Miken/Worth non linear short barreled seemed to not perform like their 13.5/14" counterparts.

Miken seems to have fixed the problem, as the new KP is great, after about 4-500 cuts.

If your swinging the 13.5, look elsewhere. Those bats have always been great, so maybe its just not for you.

Long barrel.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I always seem to have to hit the ASA Worth with a few "hard" softballs to really get them going. Like 40-50 cuts with classic M or 44 375...