2020 Easton Resmondo

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doubtful they're sticking new barrels on used handles. Most likely just old stock. Easton's always been notorious for making more bats than they can sell.

I miss the '17 Flex line with the TCT composite. Softer than IMX and broke in way quicker, but not super-soft and frail like the FireFlex line.
Yeah but they failed just as fast. I know there is some variance from person to person and tester to tester, but i had mine tested before it even felt broken in and the guy said "barely passed". I'd habe been ticked off if it didn't pass.

HitDingers

Bought this in a 27.5 oz on clearance NIW a few weeks ago for $119.99 shipped.

RESMONDO

Loges

Interesting to note. See picture attachment.
Is that a steele painted over to be new resmondo? Would make sense, same barel length. Would also be really annoying considering I just paid twice for a 2020ressy what I coulda got a 2019 steele for?

Last edited:

Loges

Also, anyone swung the 2020 synergy? Heard it is supposed to be the stifest of the 2020 lineup but looking for a confirmation

Loges

The stiff handled GOAT review next?
Anyone have a continum/spectrum of which is the softest to stiffest new eastons? Retailers always seem to have a good idea but info. never shared with public. For example, I hear Synergy supposed to be crazy stiff and the GOAT as well, wondering where the rest fit in