2020 Louisville Genesis vs 2020 Miken Freak Gold or Primo Maxload

Ompaloompa22

What are everyone's thoughts on the bats above. I have the choice between the three and looking for input from anyone that has used them.

2020 Louisville Genesis (black/blue model)
2020 Miken Freak Gold Maxload
2020 Miken Primo Maxload

Also does anyone know what the endload on the Genesis would be, can't find that info anywhere.

Committed

What do you swing now? If you like one piece bats/swing hard, I would recommend the Genesis. With all one piece sticks, the sweet spot will be smaller than the 14” Miken barrels and the two piece Miken will have more whip in the handle.

Ompaloompa22

What do you swing now? If you like one piece bats/swing hard, I would recommend the Genesis. With all one piece sticks, the sweet spot will be smaller than the 14” Miken barrels and the two piece Miken will have more whip in the handle.

Currently I'm swinging Worth Encore but switched to that from the 220 Worth one piece so have swung both. Just looking for which would have more pop and will.last longer.

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
Black and blue Genesis has progressive end load. 28 = 1 ounce, 27 = .75, 26 = .50. They tend to swing light but have a ton of pop.