2020 ONYX Mac Rio 1K (EL) Review

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
The 2020 Onyx Mac Rio 1K was very good from the jump off. We put roughly 150 swings on it this night, with all level of ball players and hit mostly Evil Rockets. The bat showed no signs of break down or issues. Another solid stick from the guys at Onyx!

Twiles

The Rookie
The 2020 Onyx Mac Rio 1K was very good from the jump off. We put roughly 150 swings on it this night, with all level of ball players and hit mostly Evil Rockets. The bat showed no signs of break down or issues. Another solid stick from the guys at Onyx!

Hopefully getting my hands on one of these soon! glad to see these got the NSA stamp as well, some of them only have the USSSA thumbprint. Durability and compression from what I've seen seems to hold decently well.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Hopefully getting my hands on one of these soon! glad to see these got the NSA stamp as well, some of them only have the USSSA thumbprint. Durability and compression from what I've seen seems to hold decently well.
Not allowed in NSA according to their News Release from their website.

Attachments

• 991057B4-74C3-416B-B446-CB506C27376B.png
    991057B4-74C3-416B-B446-CB506C27376B.png
    695.3 KB · Views: 15

Twiles

The Rookie
Not allowed in NSA according to their News Release from their website.

Wow! Good looking out! I knew some of them didn't have an NSA stamp at all, but wasn't aware even the ones wit NSA stamps were not allowed, and weren't licensed...good think I mostly play USSSA ;). Maybe they'll get approved soon

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy crap, they stamped their bats without even being aware that nsa had a licensing agreement? They're lucky They're not being sued out of existence.

ShortYellowBus

“We were not aware NSA required a licensing agreement.”

Therefore no one at the company thought it would be a good idea to ask first?