2020 Primo Maxload

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Curious if anyone has hit the new Primo Maxload and what their thoughts are.

Thanks.

-G

tbarb

Curious if anyone has hit the new Primo Maxload and what their thoughts are.

Yea, really close to giving up on any new Miken bats. I would like to hear of anything encouraging as well, if there is anything along those lines about the 2020 model. I know of five 2019 Primo maxloads used last year by myself and league players and 4 of them had issues - mostly bad vibration/rattle sounds inside, and the end cap came off two of them. ( No alterations made)

Always disappointed trying to replace my old 2016 Freak Black and always my new guess on what to pick never seemed to equal it. Then with the new bat standard announced and seemingly almost new weekly updates about it's changing dates I have almost lost interest.

Happened to view eBay for something else and took a peak to discover a 2020 Primo already - listed as new, but notes it's after 100 hits in the description. Often not a good sign since when something goes wrong it seems to go wrong in the first few hundred hits.

Last edited:

tonys1

@tonys1 is a rep for Combat so he is always talking smack about the competition...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Easton bought them and closed them.

To be fair though, I've only played one full season with .52's so most of my feedback is with mush ball or .40/375. Last year I was a full-on Anarchy fanboy, but their bats started to suck too so I joined that hate train as well.