2020 reviews?

Aziatik

Curious to hear impressions of the 2020 Nautalai and db44... Heard the composite is thicker and now nowhere near as hot as the red, white and black models from the past 2 years. True?

THESHOE

Starting Player
2020 DB is no joke. As good as Red '19 and OG Black.

No clue on a 2020 Red. What I was told is the D-Lab Red Bat drop was the same as OG Red.

Was told a rumour of a June drop of 2.0 (or is not 3.0?) where there would be more to it for durability. I would personally welcome it so long as it has the red bat gloss coat.

OG Black ones suck for paint. When the Black flakes up, it shows white primer, so makes it look suspect when it's perfectly fine.

Aziatik

Was told a rumour of a June drop of 2.0 (or is not 3.0?) where there would be more to it for durability. I would personally welcome it so long as it has the red bat gloss coat.

The June 2020 nautalai is navy blue with graphic text containing American flag colors. Looks good but not as sexy as the red Nautalai by far...

Now curious what people think of the above bat when it starts making its way off shelves and into bags....!

THESHOE

Starting Player
That one is a SMU Exclusive for another company.

I am told same Red bat, diff paint. Much like D-Lab drop is.

The June 2020 nautalai is navy blue with graphic text containing American flag colors. Looks good but not as sexy as the red Nautalai by far...

Now curious what people think of the above bat when it starts making its way off shelves and into bags....!

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I’ve heard rumors of an exclusive 12” endload bat that is the same make up as the Nautalai. Not sure who is doing it though.

Aziatik

I’ve heard rumors of an exclusive 12” endload bat that is the same make up as the Nautalai. Not sure who is doing it though.

Probably those sports guys that bang heads. I have their release from last year and its just as good as my red nautalai. Both in 26.5

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swung the ASA DB44 Juggy 1oz el or seen it in action by chance yet?

Is it confirmed that it is an oz endload in all weights? I swung this years Juggy with the aluminum handle in a 26 and the endload was almost nonexistent. I’m hoping this new has more ass to it. Similar to the cluggy.

UncleMosk

Just put about 40 cuts on this 2020 Juggy DB ASA 28 oz. Have a 2016 ASA Flipper and 2018 ASA Juggy OVL but can't seem to love them. However this DB series after cut 15 performed better than those 2 models with 30x more swings on them.

Hitting new Baden Fire 52 balls with this thing was fun. Hard line drives and distance from T work on par with Daisy Cutter and VIPER.

Always wanted to love a Demarini and this might just be the one!