2020 TPS ASA Endload Louisville

Adams94

I’ve done research on google, forums, and YouTube. Doesn’t seem to be much out there yet on this bat. Anyone have any personal reviews or comments about this bat? 2020 TPS Endload ASA Louisville??

Attachments

• F7F005F1-5202-488E-9542-D2616477A6DB.png
    F7F005F1-5202-488E-9542-D2616477A6DB.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 30

jhitman

I’ve done research on google, forums, and YouTube. Doesn’t seem to be much out there yet on this bat. Anyone have any personal reviews or comments about this bat? 2020 TPS Endload ASA Louisville??

My buddy has one and we started hitting it about 2-3 weeks ago. Nice looking bat with a nice endload. We only hit 52's with it so far and it's very average to this point. I was told it is not hot out of the wrapper and takes a few hundred swings to get going. We have only put about 50+ swings on it so far. When we get more swings on it I should be able to give you a better idea of how it is.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure have, few guys talk about it. But a lot of it is off track talking about other bats and nothings really solid. YouTube, not much either. Not one person has yet to say “this bat is worth the money” or “this is one solid bat” but I’ll find out for myself in due time
There are a few guys that mentioned how well it performs and their likes/dislikes about it, if you haven't come across any other reveiws that is abouy all you will find js

jhitman

Sure have, few guys talk about it. But a lot of it is off track talking about other bats and nothings really solid. YouTube, not much either. Not one person has yet to say “this bat is worth the money” or “this is one solid bat” but I’ll find out for myself in due time

The jury is still out for me. The bat was okay, but not better at this point than any of the other bats I have tried. The bat is very nice looking and is considered a high end bat IMO. Whether it hits as well as some say after 200-300 swings we'll have to see. My buddy was expecting bombs right out of the wrapper and that just wasn't the case. It may turn the corner after a few more BP sessions.

Adams94

I appreciate all the feedback. Yes it’s far and few in between for reviews so far. Mostly because everyone rides Demarini, miken bandwagons for whatever reason. I’m the only Person who’s swinging LS in my league. Guess like to be different lol. So far I’ve got the 17 and 18 Z4 (absolutely wonderful bats imo) and the super z (is okay) i really really like the LS Z4’s and they’re hard come by for ASA LS bats. Glad to see another LS bat this year for ASA.

ShortYellowBus

I appreciate all the feedback. Yes it’s far and few in between for reviews so far. Mostly because everyone rides Demarini, miken bandwagons for whatever reason. I’m the only Person who’s swinging LS in my league. Guess like to be different lol. So far I’ve got the 17 and 18 Z4 (absolutely wonderful bats imo) and the super z (is okay) i really really like the LS Z4’s and they’re hard come by for ASA LS bats. Glad to see another LS bat this year for ASA.
I was joking. Please disregard my bad attempt at humor.

The 17 and 18 ASA sticks were pretty bad. The LS TPS is an incredible improvement over those bats. I am not saying that you are wrong, I am offering my opinion based on my options.

The other reviews posted here are relative to the user’s own experience with other brands, and take a greater sample of competitive bats in the same category, which is slowpitch ASA bats.

Not everyone has the same swing. There’s no bat that suits everyone.

The only way to know is to try.

And I strongly suggest you give the TPS a swing or two.

Adams94

Absolutely. I agree with it’s the archer not the arrow. I just can’t hop on the wagon with Demarini and Mikens like everyone else. Like to be a little different. They’re hot bats absolutely. As far as 17/18 Z4’s being bad, I would disagree. I personally love the feel of the 17 (300+ cuts) and it’s still hot and my go to. Hoping this 2020 TPS is even better, getting it next week and will do some BP. Possibly pull it out for the league tourney if it’s hitting well. Thanks everyone

Adams94

Sorry I’m about get off topic. I like to use bats people in my league don’t use. Anyone seen or personally tried an Anarchy Flip? Was going to try Monsta but heard nothing but horror stories about wait times and terrible customer service. As of right now all I swing is LS religiously.

Adams94

I’ve watched few YouTube’s, reviews, ect. Lots people seem to like them, but $299 for a 19 bat seems high still. I’m upper Michigan our leagues are always lacking “new bats” or the “hype” unless it’s Demarini....we just got miken into our leagues within past few years. So always trying broaden my knowledge and bring new bats and brands to the League.

jhitman

Bombs out of the wrapper is not always a good indicator of a bat that performs well.

That may be true, but a lot of the new ASA bats claim to be hot out of the wrapper. That's their marketing strategy. I'm just stating that this was NOT the case with the TPS. It may turn the corner as there are a few on here that have said after a few hundred swings it did for them. I'm hoping that is the case with my buddy's TPS.

As someone posted above and I totally agree with this. It's the person swinging the bat that will determine how they like the bat, how it hits for them.....basically personal preference. The bat can only do so much. Most all of the new bats are gtg, just find one that fits your swing.

UncleMosk

Starting too turn gears for me. Got another 30 on it today and starting to see some slight webbing. Sound has changed a bit as well.

jhitman

most of us want more than that ;)

I agree and the bats back in the day with the 47-50 cor 525 comp softballs you could get away with the bat doing a lot of the work. Today's mush balls you need to have good technique, balance, bat speed and cut the ball when going for distance.

When the Ultra's first came on to the scene, guys who never hit dingers were even going yard. It was fun for 1 year, but our LD's here put a stop to that pretty quickly. I remember in Fall ball we were up by 15-20 runs and we had to hit 3 over the limit HR's just to make outs. And all three in a row were by our 8, 9 & 10th place hitters.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
I’ve watched few YouTube’s, reviews, ect. Lots people seem to like them, but $299 for a 19 bat seems high still. I’m upper Michigan our leagues are always lacking “new bats” or the “hype” unless it’s Demarini....we just got miken into our leagues within past few years. So always trying broaden my knowledge and bring new bats and brands to the League.

Where at in Michigan? If you are nearby to me I have the black Flip and the new ASA Z on the way