2021 Juggy 27 oz

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Those are the 14 and 15 model.. the 16 is a glossy black with alil red a sivler and says og on the barrel

jkwoody22

League ball huer
This was the last of somewhat flex composite handle as well, the 17 and 18 had that d-fusion rubber piece like the ovl, then they went to the alloy handles with the black 19

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, i was very surprised how well it hit. The sound of it is nothing like other ASA bats i have swung.
Perhaps the linear vs non linear effect that sounds different.. wish i had one in the bag. tonight is our final night of play for the year and it's going too be cold, don't want to bust any of my non linear gamers lol

dunkky

Was 17 purple est linear or non-linear? I can't do a direct comparison, but it seems like Juggy hits as good as est. I could be deadly wrong since i haven't swung the purple for nearly 2 years I guess.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Est is non linear.. what is the ole saying.. don't believe anything you hear and only half of what u see lol

U know by now it all comes down to what we are comfortable with the juggys can hang with non linear bats when well broken in, they probably hold compression much longer too

dunkky

yeah. sorry no harm intended. what i was gonna suggest is that, you should give the old one a try if you don't find the new one. Don't go with all the hypes is all i am saying even though i felt for it time to time also. 16 juggy is surprisingly good, it's so good that i might pick it up from my friend.