SwingTheD206

DB44 Nautalai, CL22, Nihilist OG have all obviously been released. Next up on 4/1 will be the DB44 Nihilist, Nihilist USA, Mercy, Juggy, and Nautalai Endload. 4/15 will be the Lady Cartel and Nautalai OG with comp handle. You’re welcome.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m just wondering how much this Covid thing will mess with arrival dates. I spoke to one distributor and they said they were originally planning to receive shipment 4/1 but know are not sure.

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Serious statements only please, as i troll a softball forum. Especially during this "massive global problem"

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
No...he has a point. I typically don’t involve myself in some of the Convo’s joker partakes in. Typically because of difference of opinion. But, he has a point and it was a selfish comment on my part when there are bigger global issues at hand.

Bow Commander

Real intellects can manage two thought processes at the same time. Care for a global pandemic AND bat shipping date.

dunkky

this is a massive global problem, but i'm worried about when my bat will be delivered

froggy got a point. also, what's the point of having a bat, when there's no league or torney. i mean, best thing you can do is BP with it. but do you want to bp so many to break it? regardless, you are back to the white board. go out bp with your old bats.