23 primo 14 inch barrel maxload

D-ROCK13

Picked a 26oz up for my wife. Really good performance from swing 1, has the usual miken ping though. distance and feel was good for a 240. only 15 or so hits so far. no vibration or flex even when hit on the end or handle

jhitman

I just got the same bat. I have a 220 Primo too. It took about 50-70 swings for mine to break in. Now it's right there distance wise with my 220. I picked this up NIW for $149.

D-ROCK13

I bought mine for the same price as well as the 12.5 krecher with 1 oz endload. Probably got another 35 or so on it last weekend and it opened up and sound changed quite a bit. Distance is very good and I really enjoy the over all feel of the bat, it's more crisp feeling than the krecher which is super soft feeling

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Are you talking about the black and teal model? They're super cheap in Canada right now, everyone is on the Genesis/Tantrum bandwagon. I was thinking about getting one but they weren't getting rave reviews.

D-ROCK13

yeah that one. the balanced is teal and gray. they do take a little break in which everyone seems to hate nowadays

jhitman

Mine is the endloaded one which is black and teal. I got it for $149.00 NIW and am using it as a BP bat. It's getting close to the 2020 Primo in distance so may have to rethink it as a BP bat later.