23rd Annual Nokomis Homecoming, July 6-8

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
C is a good cut off point, since a good D team would give a good C team fits.....but a good B team should dominate either of those two. That's what worked well at Milford Fun Days and in the end, it was a C team winning. There was a D team that made it to the finals, lost to the eventual champions, then they beat ECE, to loose again by 1 run. The C team had the hammer and had to score 4 to avoid the if game.

jshell73

Far from Normal
C would be a good cut off but you and I know there were higher ranked players than that there.

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Yes sir, it seemed like every team had their pick ups, but in the end, the games that I watched all seemed to be close.

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
Finishing Things up

Would like to thank everyone for making the 23rd annual homecoming a success once again.

Thanks again,
R,
Arny

1) SOS
2) Precision
3) Spartans
4) Wreckers Reloaded

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Great tourney, ran well and was a fun environment to play in. Next year, can you guys kick on some A/C on Saturday, because it was hot!!!!!

duece2644

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Arny and 4Baggers for putting on a good tournament. Look forward to next year's Homecoming tourney.

Doug

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
C would be a good cut off but you and I know there were higher ranked players than that there.

Great tourney Arnie. Thanks again... I'm pretty sure that most of the teams honored the "C/D Rule." I only saw one "B" player there and it wasn't from our team.

Remo