25/34 CF3 endcap differences?

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked a CF3 off the board last week and my friend pointed out that the endcap on his CF3 is different than my CF3.
His has straight ridges and mine has a squirled like endcap, like on a flyswatter. I saw a few for sale and they have straight ridges, unlike mine. I haven't taken any hits on it so i dont know if its legit.
Do any 25oz/34" CF3s have black swirled endcaps?

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
I picked a CF3 off the board last week and my friend pointed out that the endcap on his CF3 is different than my CF3.
His has straight ridges and mine has a squirled like endcap, like on a flyswatter. I saw a few for sale and they have straight ridges, unlike mine. I haven't taken any hits on it so i dont know if its legit.
Do any 25oz/34" CF3s have black swirled endcaps?

None of my end caps have squirrels on them...but those should all be the same...probably worked

OnlySolo

You mad?
None of my end caps have squirrels on them...but those should all be the same...probably worked

I would have to agree with this. Although i don't know when Demarini started putting the swirl type endcap on the bats. out of all the 34/25 cf3s i have seen they have all had straight ridges

Fireman JB

All mine have straight ridges... 2 of which were new in wrapper(my 25ers) The 26oz I have has straight ridges but a couple are bent or chipped, so they could look swirled, I guess.

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
mine is straight. but iam not sure if the utrip cf3 was straight or twisted may be someone can check

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha, a swirled endcap, my cellphone's keyboard froze up while typing. Im going to contact the seller about it. It's pretty webbed up too, so I'm thinking its a dirty bat

Zipperking

WTP all day
of the 6 that have come and gone through my collection all have had straight ridges. I'd be suspicious for sure :(

jets827

Manager
Look like I got screwed on this deal from jake.herring. Let me rephrase that. I'm gonna let jake.herring explain it

Last edited:

jake.herring

Pull Hitter
Look like I got screwed on this deal from jake.herring.

Really? You're going to bash me before you even hear back from me? I just PMed you and told you that I never did any work to it and said that if you didn't feel comfortable swinging it that I'd return your money. I bought the bat from KMTSports and put plenty of swings on it myself and I'm pretty sure it's not shaved. My Phenix out hit it by 10-15'.

Next time wait to hear back from me before you start running your mouth. I've had 30+ GTG deals in my short time on here and have never done anything dishonest.

M

MJL 00

Ok both jet and jake in my opinion are GTG maybe jake you can comtact where you purchased it and go from there. Personally I would call Demo directly, has to be an explanation

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
Ok both jet and jake in my opinion are GTG maybe jake you can comtact where you purchased it and go from there. Personally I would call Demo directly, has to be an explanation

Yeah I don't believe either parties messed with it. Just give cs a call and see if they made a run with a different cap

Juggy

I've had 2 cf3's with that endcap. Never really thought anything of it. I thought both endcaps were used on the cf3's??? The Olympic cf3 had the straight endcap btw.

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm taking it out for BP tomorrow with 2 other CF3s, same weight/length. its the first I've seen of the swirled endcap on a CF3. I'll have to call Demarini CS for sure

Anderson22

God is GREAT
I have known Jake for a long time (20 Years) and I know for 100% that what he says is gold, The kid is really really honest and I would trust him with my life. I know for a fact that he did not shave the bat and that if it was shaved it wasnt done by him as he bought it from another board bro.. He doesnt swing dirty and is def GTG.. I will vouch for him...

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
I took the swirled CF3 for BP with another CF3 that I know is stock, two totally different sounds, the straight endcap'ed CF3 has a higher composite crack to it, 400 game hits
the Swirls CF3 has a "boof" sound and more endloaded and about 10Xs the webbing