For Sale 26.5 Future w/ Receipt

I bought a couple backup Future's just in case they had a durability issue and I haven't heard or seen anything to make me think that. So going to sell one.

This was purchased from War Party#6 a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty clean and I never used. I'm going to say less than 25 hits as there appears to be some ball marks on it even though I was told 5. Comes with receipt from AAA. I can check date on receipt later but it was I believe from May. It's third Future from left to right. I will take better pics upon request. Was taken when I left house for work. Yes I know they are $262 shipped and that's cool. I can get out probably Saturday morning and maybe Friday afternoon if my AC gets serviced before 430 pm lol.

250 gifted/shipped - Sold for Asking

PM is key. I can text pics later tonight if needed.

No trades unless you have 12" aftermath :pics:

Last edited:

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks.

Unfortunately all I swing is the future now lol

All serious inquires have been returned. Will probably be sold in the morning.

Since people asked. Here it is.

26.3oz? Sorry I can't see the pic on my phone well

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
they are in the field now being tested by the DeMar pros and i hear from a buddy they are INSANE!!!!

Super

hmmmm. just sold my 26.5, seller's remorse. this one still here?

At this very second yes lol. But I plan on selling it by 3:00 pm eastern to the best offer other than asking.

And WHY did you sell yours ? I Am trying to see which one I like better. The 27.5 or 26.5. I'll need about 2 more BP sessions to determine. The 26.5 has about 400 cuts on 52's and literally made me laugh in a game. I thought on my third at bat I went back to back to back and laughed like a girl. Then I realized it went about 302 and had to hustle to 2nd.

I can't see how any 12" EL BAT is better on 52's. Why I need to try this super secret 12" EL AM to compare. I just hate the AM sound. Then again the future makes a dud sound too but it flys if you hit consistently towards the end like I do.

If I can be consistent with the 27.5, I'm going to game. It's definitely a hammer.

lordnlkon

Star Player
At this very second yes lol. But I plan on selling it by 3:00 pm eastern to the best offer other than asking.

And WHY did you sell yours ? I Am trying to see which one I like better. The 27.5 or 26.5. I'll need about 2 more BP sessions to determine. The 26.5 has about 400 cuts on 52's and literally made me laugh in a game. I thought on my third at bat I went back to back to back and laughed like a girl. Then I realized it went about 302 and had to hustle to 2nd.

I can't see how any 12" EL BAT is better on 52's. Why I need to try this super secret 12" EL AM to compare. I just hate the AM sound. Then again the future makes a dud sound too but it flys if you hit consistently towards the end like I do.

If I can be consistent with the 27.5, I'm going to game. It's definitely a hammer.

Because you are a bat wh*re like the rest of this. I wasn't planning on getting anymore bats after the future on the 20th but now I want the new AM and VX3.

Because you are a bat wh*re like the rest of this. I wasn't planning on getting anymore bats after the future on the 20th but now I want the new AM and VX3.

LOL I know... i just HAVE to HAVE.

Or at least try, pop up 10 times and say "this bat blows", then sell on here and say "It didn't fit my swing" .....

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Plus it'd be nice to have a bat to BP and not worry about breaking.

But, $230 is my max on the Future considering I don't plan on gaming it over the Juggy.

Sold because I like the Mercy and Juggy better (both HOT out of the wrapper). But now I'm worried I didn't give the Future a fair shake, didn't break it all the way in.

You are correct. They are better out wrapper. My brother who is on this board ( I won't say his name lol), took 25 cuts in BP had no homers , was about 280 max. Said "this bat sucks" . He was hitting homers with his AM about 330.

I hit his future and went oppo 315 at cut 28 and said "I'll give you 225$ shipped"

Now he has buyers remorse and wants it back but NOPE. NOT
happening. However he can use in games.