For Sale 26 and 27oz NR Stadiums NIW

scobee78

Addicted to Softballfans
I just recieved the rest of the bats that our team had won back in January. They are stamped tourny award no warrantee..
I have 2-26oz and 3-27oz.. The price is $200 as a gift shipped USPS Priorty.

*If you think my price is off please keep it to your self as i have already sold 6 of them for what im asking. Thanks in advance.

iowa_kid

Manager
Well I usually just do it.. And worry about it later.. But she's been pretty angry lately as seasons starting a bunch of practicing and leagues starting, and she's pregnant so, gets mad a little easier... Ask for forgiveness isn't as easy as normal.. But I'm still working on it

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
lol... im so proud of you for knowing an owner of a sporting good store... hahah just stay out of this thread with your lame comments.

200 is what some dealers pay, its nice knowing someone that owns a sporting good store! so yea I get them for 200 NIW with returns, now you can go EAD and have a nice day! :eek:

mikey48240

Outstanding Bad Dealer
naw, why would I let people get ripped off and OVER pay for a bat they can get cheaper? just sayin,

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
your not too bright are you.... you just said "200 is what some dealers pay" if they sell it for the same price they essentially lose money (overhead costs / time spent / etc / shipping / taxes).... what business owner in their right mind would go into business to break even or even lose money and offer this deal to the public... which is what your trying to say...

either way im done with you... BUMP to get these bats sold...

AmazingBats

D Nation
naw, why would I let people get ripped off and OVER pay for a bat they can get cheaper? just sayin,

So we can get NIW stadium's with returns and receipt for 200? I will take a 26oz if that is the case. But since you just said you know the owner of the store so that is how you get one for 200 that means that others cant get them for that price like you have stated above. So unless you are selling stadium's for 200 then shut up and gtfo

mikey48240

Outstanding Bad Dealer
your not too bright are you.... you just said "200 is what some dealers pay" if they sell it for the same price they essentially lose money (overhead costs / time spent / etc / shipping / taxes).... what business owner in their right mind would go into business to break even or even lose money and offer this deal to the public... which is what your trying to say...

either way im done with you... BUMP to get these bats sold...

its ok keyboard jockey! why wouldnt someone hook a friend up with what he pays, 200 plus whatever shipping runs which isnt much, must suck to be you.

scobee78

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL.. There is always someone that needs to be an a**. Its just not usually someone with 1500 post, usually poeple grow up by then..

s2ntburd

Addicted to Softballfans
200 for a no return bat is a little crazy seeing how you can get used ones with returns for 20.00 more.. But more power to you if you sell them all.. Good luck

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing wrong with people disagreeing with it, the way you come across and how butt hurt you seem to be about it is whats ridiculous about the situation.

scobee78

Addicted to Softballfans
200 for a no return bat is a little crazy seeing how you can get used ones with returns for 20.00 more.. But more power to you if you sell them all.. Good luck

Lowest i've seen is $249 NIW.. No returns are typically $50-60 less..