For Sale 26 oz Jak'd Claymore

BigSmelly23

Banned User
27 oz jakd claymore 100 hits maybe more. has a supposed crack in it from previous buyer saying it had one. see pic below.

$115 obo anything within reason will take it

20150527_143426_zpsa78890e6.jpg

IMAG1076_zpse9ca068e.jpg

Last edited:

trox

Star Player
That doesn't look like a crack to me. I have owned a couple claymores and they have a notoriously bad paint job so lots of chipping that tend to look like cracks. The uglier the claymore looks, the better it hits. Mine barely has any printing left on it and it hits absolute moonshots. Sounds like a shotgun when you hit the sweet spot lol.

My 27 oz weighs 27.02 on the scale , they are nice and balanced. This makes them feel really light. I just wanted to put my two cents in since I have owned a couple of these and still game one of them.

BigSmelly23

Banned User
That doesn't look like a crack to me. I have owned a couple claymores and they have a notoriously bad paint job so lots of chipping that tend to look like cracks. The uglier the claymore looks, the better it hits. Mine barely has any printing left on it and it hits absolute moonshots. Sounds like a shotgun when you hit the sweet spot lol.

My 27 oz weighs 27.02 on the scale , they are nice and balanced. This makes them feel really light. I just wanted to put my two cents in since I have owned a couple of these and still game one of them.

yea mine weighted 27.something very light. but yea i dont see a crack but when i get back from buyer ill look and post more pics of "crack". but thanks for bump and helping explain more on bat Trox

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
The only thing bad about the Claymore is the sweetsopt. Its a lil small, but when you hit it.......nothingg but smiles. This is well worth the miney.