For Sale 26FL Bryson Baker $105

edgeez25

The Veteran
I have a Returnable 26FL Bryson Baker with Roughly 300 hits on it its a bit on the high side might be closer to 250 but bat is HEATING UP :D:D and is in good condition some wear but not much has a small paint chip near the gears which is pictured nothing major has been there since I got it... Thanks Fellas

Added Some more recent pics realized that the ones I had up where a little old haven't swung the bat at all since then but better to have recent ones anyway ....

NEED TO ADD PRICE NOW NOT SURE WHAT THEY GO FOR .....

BAT SOLD TO BATJUNKIE

WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONABLE OFFER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Pics

Last edited:

tenacioust55

Lead off
hey but at least I'm wearing socks. What an EPIC weekend, that tourney was ours to lose or win and we all know how that ended up. Let get this mans bat sold.

edgeez25

The Veteran
hey but at least I'm wearing socks. What an EPIC weekend, that tourney was ours to lose or win and we all know how that ended up. Let get this mans bat sold.

Yea had a ball I was burnt out and best part when I finally got home to rest I was giving 2 choices stay and relax watch some t.v. or go grocery shopping... and brotha thank god I have a choice maker(THANKS BABE) cause wasn't sure what I wanted to do LoL... Needless to say walking around the grocery store really helps after playing in 100 degree HEAT ALL DAY!!!!!:rolleyes:

txbullets

The OG JayZ
wow... someone needs to scoop this up... If I could hit with a Combat, I would in a heartbeat!

Why can't you hit with a Combat??? I swung Easton forever and have switched to Combat. I will say the BBGV is more similiar to an Easton than most the other Combats. If I had the funds this would be mine. I just got one and want another for backup. BBGV is my gamer:D:D

edgeez25

The Veteran
Why can't you hit with a Combat??? I swung Easton forever and have switched to Combat. I will say the BBGV is more similiar to an Easton than most the other Combats. If I had the funds this would be mine. I just got one and want another for backup. BBGV is my gamer:D:D

I Love this bat too but picked up a Og Titan and a Fulk and my BBGV has been sitting at hm....BAT IS STILL AVAILABLE