For Sale 26oz 2013 Combat Derby Boys ASA Slowpitch Bat DB427SP3

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
This bat is pretty mint, I would guess it has less than 50 swings on it. No cracks, webbing, dents, etc.

I got it and then just never really used it other than one BP session, great bat but I couldn't give up my gamer at the time.

I am the original owner and I bought it here on SBF in 2013 brand new. I still have the receipt.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/VBq8CRZ

$175 obo

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
you added a 1 to the price

I have to admit, I have not been on these forums in a very long time so my price could be way out of whack, I did search the forum and try to see what they were selling for. I thought I saw $170 and a $175.

If it is too high I am happy to adjust it, I honestly have no idea. I know this is not a price check thread but ya

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Well, this ain't ebay so sell it or keep it.

Sorry, people were bidding on not ebay so I accidentally gave an update so they knew what was going on. I removed the "high bid" update from my post and now its just the additional images. Sorry.

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Back in my day that is what seller history was for but anything for a super mod!

PbtDDuD.jpg

Normy

What's the scale weight? My 26 came in at 28.5. Only reason I sold it. May be interested if the weighting doesn't exceed 28 and negotiable price.

robearl9

Addicted to Softballfans
I love these bats. I have 3 and have been swinging them since 2013. Shoot me a text at 3025479575. Very interested!!!