For Sale/Trade 26oz BB Aftermath and others

Mainly for sale. Only trades would be a new future or new legacy. All prices are OBO, and I'd like to get these moved today. Combat Derby Girls is already sold, as is the SRV5b. The rest are available.

26oz 2014 Aftermath. Returnable, no receipt. About 120 swings. $130 OBO
26oz BB Aftermath. Returnable, no receipt. About 100 swings on it. $215 OBO
26oz USSSA Miken Triad. Returnable, no receipt. Less than 150 swings. $110 OBO
26oz Easton L4. Returnable, no receipt. 50 swings. $110 OBO
27oz Freak 98. Returnable I guess, but no receipt. 500 swings $90 OBO

Please PM me with offers. If prices are high, let me know, but they are all OBO like I said

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Got some decent prices there, with the OBO you shouldn't have these long. GLWS, bump

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Im still waiting to get pics on the green aftermath. Hope yall are talking about the BB.

Im still waiting to get pics on the green aftermath. Hope yall are talking about the BB.

BB is sold. I have two green aftermaths. One in the picture is sold. I am sending you pics of the other one when I get off work this afternoon. Only pictured bats still for sale are Triad, L4, and Freak98.

sc12

Coach
I inquired about the aftermath yesterday, he said it was sold. It would have been nice to know there was 2 aftermath's.

I inquired about the aftermath yesterday, he said it was sold. It would have been nice to know there was 2 aftermath's.

I have 2, but was originally only planning to sell the one. The only person the other one is being offered to is Captain10 because I agreed to send him pics before I sold the first one. If he passes on it, it won't be for sale at this time.