For Trade 26oz Canadian Easton Synergy SP14SY100F

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
BOTH LONG GONE

I've been swinging my ST100 for so long, that I don't think I want to switch it out with this bat. The SY100 has probably around 100 hits, both stamps are on it. I have a receipt (or more like a shipping document from the company, trying to see if they can e-mail me an actual receipt since it was bought from Canada).

Would TRADE for a 26oz ENDLOAD bat (NO BALANCED since I already have a ST100).

Some bats that come to mind that I am interested in... XL2, DC41, Z2K RI, Z3K, Team Drash Warfighter

Thanks!

Last edited:

joeybat

Star Player
I have a mizuno blackout 26.5 with maybe 150 hits on it and let me. know if you want asa or utrip bats for trade?

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a mizuno blackout 26.5 with maybe 150 hits on it and let me. know if you want asa or utrip bats for trade?

Looking for USSSA stuff... we don't play ASA here... at least I don't think we do.

Is that ST a 26??? :)

Sure is. :)!

Any interest in a 27oz Worth Canadian 454 returnable

Sorry, shoulder surgery keeps me at a 26oz.

I'll buy it!

I'm just afraid I'm not going to get what I want for it. Would much prefer to trade.

I got some bud niw pm me ill trade ya

Are you talking about the Team Drash Warfighter, or the Scraps? (Not looking for a Scraps considering *** has them for REALLY damn cheap right now)

uprising

Extra Hitter
Still available... might have to move to a sell though. Just found out that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my knees, which in turn may force my retirement. Lots o' doc visits coming up to confirm it...

Is this the USSSA one?
yes it is......

balancedswinger

Extra Hitter
I have a usssa z2k end load that's incredibly hot I'll trade for that st100 depending on the weight. Let me know if interested I'll get some pics for ya