26oz Rush 98 performance with 52's?

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Just inherited a mint 26 oz Rush98 and wanted to know if anyone has had any positive results hitting 52's with it? I have not taken BP with it but with dry swings reminds me of a Freak98.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Yesterday I hit a round of 50 balls using 52 300's and was impressed with the performance considering the bat is no where near broken in. Out of 50 balls on a 300 field, 5 went out, about 25 one hop the fence, the rest line drives and grounders. I did like the sound of the bat " has a nice crack sound" on a few hits. The temp was late 60's 10-20 mph wind blowing in from center field. Not sure performance would be as good with hot temperatures of 80+.

natedawg87

Baller
The Rush98 is a Freak98 repaint. Zero difference aside from the paint job - one being more rare than the other. Hits the .52s like a dream, and my Rush hits better when it's cold. GREAT fallball bats

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
That's the glory of the 52 COR ball. Bats don't need to be broken in with a ton of swings to still hit them well. Obviously the hotter the bat the better, but the 52 makes any bat good as long as you cut the ball.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
The rush98 will hit ANY ball well .52/300, .52/275, .44/.375, .44/400....my alltime favorite and yes the colder it is the better it hits

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Have a 27 I'm going to put up, 125.00 styd, no webs or issues, just don't swing her over my f98 or Monsta, great bat

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i only swung rush98 once but the 120 was my favorite bat ever. i don't remember the rush98 taking long to break in like the freak98 was notorious for.