Price Check 26oz SCX22.....

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
About 6-700 hits, mostly game hits. A bit of cap wear, no cracks or rattles, OG grip intact, not sure what else to type but here is some pics. Any help on my PC would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I did check the guide and loosely estimate $130, but I also know how lacking the guides can be. Thanks fellas!

0614102217.jpg

0614102218.jpg

0614102218b.jpg

0614102219b.jpg

0614102219a.jpg

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Really??
No help huh?
I guess Easton guys are as unhelpful as swinging an Easton bat.............thanks for the help.

Cavpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
You'd do well to get $130 for a Syn 2 in that shape, and I'd say $120 is a better estimate of what you'd get here. It's not so much the condition of your Syn 2 as it is the fact that the Syn 2's are moving slowly right now. JMO.

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
You'd do well to get $130 for a Syn 2 in that shape, and I'd say $120 is a better estimate of what you'd get here. It's not so much the condition of your Syn 2 as it is the fact that the Syn 2's are moving slowly right now. JMO.

Hey, thanks for the input bro. I appreciate it.
I just looked at the guide and guessed. She is kinda scratched and chipped up from the crappy fields that only seem to get groomed once every couple weeks:eek: It isn't even broke in yet. How long do these take, anyone know?

Cavpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
It should be starting to heat up a little bit. Most estimates are 1,000+ swings, but it's always difficult to give a hard number simply because some folks swing harder than others. I have a couple teammates that wouldn't break in a Synergy 2 in 100,000 swings.

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
It should be starting to heat up a little bit. Most estimates are 1,000+ swings, but it's always difficult to give a hard number simply because some folks swing harder than others. I have a couple teammates that wouldn't break in a Synergy 2 in 100,000 swings.

Isn't that the truth! I know plenty of those, too.:cool:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Hard to move these for any decent change. I have this one FS at 120 with hardly any nibbles:

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=849761

which confuses me, because about a month ago I had it up FT and got offers of $125 and $135, so I thought for sure I could sell it for $120ish. I guess I should have taken one of those offers, but I didn’t want to be that guy who sells from a FT thread :eek: :(

Cavpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
It seems each year, by mid-June, a lot of guys have their bat bags relatively set, not to mention their income tax refunds are now long gone.

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Hard to move these for any decent change. I have this one FS at 120 with hardly any nibbles:

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=849761

which confuses me, because about a month ago I had it up FT and got offers of $125 and $135, so I thought for sure I could sell it for $120ish. I guess I should have taken one of those offers, but I didn’t want to be that guy who sells from a FT thread :eek: :(

Well that sucks. My buddy swung and broke my Freak+, so he gave me this for it:eek: Now I am doubly pissed:mad:

Cavpitch

Addicted to Softballfans
Well that sucks. My buddy swung and broke my Freak+, so he gave me this for it:eek: Now I am doubly pissed:mad:

All things considered, you didn't do too bad; you could have gotten stuck with a Dictator or a PM Virus that generate very little interest.

If you're patient, you could swap the Syn 2 for a used Recoil, Freak+, or NRG600 plus/minus a little cash, or wait until fall when prices rebound.

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
All things considered, you didn't do too bad; you could have gotten stuck with a Dictator or a PM Virus that generate very little interest.

If you're patient, you could swap the Syn 2 for a used Recoil, Freak+, or NRG600 plus/minus a little cash, or wait until fall when prices rebound.

Yeah, I posted it in the selling section. We shall see.
My fingees iz crossed:cool:
Thanks for the help here fellas. I do appreciate it.