For Sale/Trade 26oz SP12ST100H for...

Hitmen8

Would also consider possible trades for SP12SV98's, SY100W's, SCN20BW's, SCN18's, Mizuno Blackout 26.5oz... I will entertain 2 for 1's on used bats or NIW + $$$. ALL MUST HAVE NEW STAMPSAND NO HEAVIER THAN 27oz.

Since all the bats listed can be had for less than $150 NIW, I would like the + Cash to be at least $100

Will consider a straight trade for a 27oz 2013 Worth Resmondo World Series.

Last edited:

Hitmen8

PM's recieved... Currently working a trade with Thunder_Stick for what i asked for. If the deal falls through, I will post it back up or contact those who I talked with about trades.

Thanks.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
250 price tag makes me laugh...when the st100 is the same bat...and smokes the ball just the same....THERE IS NO performance difference..

Hitmen8

Like I said before, I would rather trade it. Laugh if you want but if that was the case then everyone on here is an idiot for buy them used at $240. Good to know you think all the people buying these are stupid...

Bat is gone, Traded for what I asked for.

wyatterp

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally think that the demand for these is high and you may have got that price if patient. if you got a trade, then not worries

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
250 price tag makes me laugh...when the st100 is the same bat...and smokes the ball just the same....THERE IS NO performance difference..

You are right about the performance, however, there is a difference in the feel and the swing...

More people might just like the feel of the st100h more

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
You are right about the performance, however, there is a difference in the feel and the swing...

More people might just like the feel of the st100h more

Whats the difference in feel and swing? I have not swung either...