Price Check 26oz SRV5 Salvo

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Returnable, no reciept. No rattle ,No webbing, low hits. LMK what you think.

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

Last edited:

AZN softballer

Addicted to Softballfans
ya if you want to get top $...actually my price quote was thinking it was NIW ...so in this condition it would be prob be closer to 120.00 right now....when did they start putting the new stamp on these ?!...

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
ya if you want to get top $...actually my price quote was thinking it was NIW ...so in this condition it would be prob be closer to 120.00 right now....when did they start putting the new stamp on these ?!...

That's what I want to know. I've seen the SRV4 with it (on taper) but not the SRV5 and on the barrel. It looks funny/different.

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans

Not sure about the new stamp, I got it in a local deal.

AZN softballer

Addicted to Softballfans
might be even worth more w that stamp!....although it might be one of the eastons that wont be allowed(utrip) even w/ stamp...some kind of mixup/mistake by Easton on where they put it or the actual print design of the stamp was wrong or something like that .......

AZN softballer

Addicted to Softballfans
i just sold a NIW returnable for 130 to a gtg board bro....thinkin i let it go for too little! i just noticed sbf is outa stock....and dont think too many if any other places have em in stock...

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
i would say 130 to 140, they are still out there cheap so i would be a little surprised if you got 140 but that is where i would start with an OBO