For Trade 26oz vx2u

pelotero31

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 26oz vx2u. Bat has about 75 to 100hits. Mainly BP hits only used it in two games. Our league switch bats rules so now I'm looking for Asa bats. Looking for preferably a 25.5 or 26.5 insane bat. Will also consider other 26oz Asa demarini bats with new stamp. Sorry having issues uploading pics. Pm me and I'll text them to you. Thanks

Last edited:

WORLD44

Addicted to Softballfans
to get that trade you will need pretty good cash to add for a insane,,,just heads up

pelotero31

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the heads up. Still trying to add pics but keeps telling me the file is too big. I will try again tomorrow from a computer.

pelotero31

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys it keeps giving me an error when i try to upload a pic. I reduced the size of the file but it tells me that it failed to upload it. Not sure what to do at this point. pm me and i can text you pics. sorry this guys

pelotero31

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure but it doesn't have the skulls on the handle. I have a cheap picture on the album. It's the only pic it would upload. Not very clear tough

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
If it's got the new stamp and only as many hits as you say I'd like to think it's worth 180-200 in trade value .

1B97FEAE-F735-4EE8-9277-717BFDADA57B.jpg