Price Check 27.5 Z2000+ Endload

WTBomber

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a price for a 500+ hits 27.5 Z2000+ EL, wobble, tiny rattle, no endcap issue...

IMAG0490_zpshx5ytclq.jpg

IMAG0491_zps2tvrrgck.jpg

IMAG0492_zpsgdrj3who.jpg

IMAG0493_zps6usabelv.jpg

Last edited:

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
I spoke to quick the newer z2s are around 250 hard to give a price with no pic so we can tell which model you have

IMD28

The Veteran
The bat he is asking about is the Z2K+ (as stated in the title) which was an exclusive production and brings more than the other Z2K models. Like an OG but extra .5 oz and limited production. Still tough without pics though.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
For some reason ppl pay out their butt for these in the 300s. Theyre crazy if u ask me but thats what they go for

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
How bad is the wobble ? Rattle and wobble kill the value somewhat but I will tell you a number based on how bad the wobble is

WTBomber

Addicted to Softballfans
How bad is the wobble ? Rattle and wobble kill the value somewhat but I will tell you a number based on how bad the wobble is

I can feel it move when I hold it at the taper and shake it.... I can barely feel the wobble during the swing.... rattle is very tiny....

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
I spoke to quick the newer z2s are around 250 hard to give a price with no pic so we can tell which model you have

man you are getting ripped off... if you pay $250 for any z line, youre getting ripped off. check on the forum here. people sell them cheaper than that. there are sites that sell them for less and if you know any reps, they sell for less depending on the model you are looking for.

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
man you are getting ripped off... if you pay $250 for any z line, youre getting ripped off. check on the forum here. people sell them cheaper than that. there are sites that sell them for less and if you know any reps, they sell for less depending on the model you are looking for.

No sir i would never pay that price i had to look up that price for the new z2s
but i dont see why someone would pay that price when the 3's are around 170-180 and the 4's just came out

MAYHEM49BEAST

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike obviously you have no clue about bats. This z2000+ was a special release by *** sports. There is a green endlload and a pink balance and only come in half weights. They demand more then the regular z2000s. But issues like rattle and wobbles still effect the price. Learn bats mike.

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a huge fan of z's but in the previous comments it was brought to my attention that this was the + and the pic showed also. So now i know. regardless i stil dont think that bat is worth that much. Again (in my opinion).