For Sale 27 Miken Triad for the Fallen

ryderexpress34

Addicted to Softballfans
For Sale - Miken Triad for the fallen 27 ounce. About 200 swings, 180 shipped. Returnable with receipt. Text me at 4437902328 if youn have an offer or want pics, no trades. Thanks. SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
Just sayin these are 210 niw with receipt. A guy on here was selling ones with less than 50 swings for 180 shipped. Good luck with sale these bats are fire.

Dynasty101

Addicted to Softballfans
How about you not blow up his post.... many sites are selling these for $300 and they are legit sites..... I own 3 of these bats and they are better than any z2000 I've ever swung.....

Dude don't sell the bat you will regret it for sure!

I traded my z2000 brand new for this bat with 50 swings on it and hits destroying the ball and no stress issues and no paint chips.

Well made bats are few and far between!!!

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
How about you not blow up his post.... many sites are selling these for $300 and they are legit sites..... I own 3 of these bats and they are better than any z2000 I've ever swung.....

I traded my z2000 brand new for this bat with 50 swings on it and hits destroying the ball and no stress issues and no paint chips.

Well that would be a stupid purchase now wouldn't it. This is SBF. We do not pay retail! C'mon man;)

fear35

Just the tip
Agreed oilslick58 very stupid.

They have to advertise it at that price. It ‘s called MAP (minimum advertised price). Give them a call like here on the SBF store and they will give you their price. Which is far below MAP.

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans

I have 3 of these as well. I got a for the fallen triad an two of the max load for $400 all returnable with receipt. These are $200 niw from a ton of sites. Just cuz they advertise retail price doesn't mean that's what you pay.

I agree these bats are sick and are tanks.

Blowing up his thread would be me calling him a noob and saying his prices like dudes but I was just letting him know what the market value of this bat is going for on this site on which he is utilizing to try and sell a bat. Worry about yourself. I'm just trying to help him move his bat

Boom