LTB 27 oz miken org freak serial number 3345xx

How much should I expect to pay for this bat in great shape with no cracks

Last edited:

t7chas

Forgot my cup
low 2nd batch, should have an M not smooth endcap based on serial.. in *great* shape? 27oz? 130-170. Prices are really all over and based exclusively on condition (do a search and see what I mean). You are buying a NR bat that won't be legal in Utrip tournaments and many leagues, and only one more year in NSA - I think. Great bat I'm sure, but there are a ton of great bats that won't be getting used this year...

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Since it's 2013 and 1 association has already banned it and the rest are to follow I would say no more $100 no matter what shape

t7chas

Forgot my cup
you're a fool if you pay 130-170

Brother, you may be 100% right if he's buying to re-sell, but you're also the one saying that a beat to crap no graphics 2nd or 3rd batch on the board right now is worth a hunnerd - "give or take" -and one in "great" shape is worth the same. All utrip old stamps are worth a Benjamin?

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
Brother, you may be 100% right if he's buying to re-sell, but you're also the one saying that a beat to crap no graphics 2nd or 3rd batch on the board right now is worth a hunnerd - "give or take" -and one in "great" shape is worth the same. All utrip old stamps are worth a Benjamin?

yep....see post 8

any old stamp Utrip is worth 100 tops

20130102_223033_zps021b0f4f.jpg
ere is the bat