For Sale/Trade 27 oz Old Stamp VX2

ClarkW913

On one
Got too many of these sick old stamp USSSA, need a new stamp. This one has roughly 350 cuts, en fuego and returnable with no papers. Let me know what you've got, looking for NEW Stamp 2 pieces, 27 and 28s endloads preferred. Thx fellas

Grizz

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
haha good luck with that. i hope you get your trade cuz you will never sell it for that price, that many cuts, and NO receipt

WORLD44

Addicted to Softballfans
i was getting ready to say WOW,,,,your way high,,,,and you will not get that at ebay either

WORLD44

Addicted to Softballfans
the new stamp i see is over 250 ,,,,,,,,so i think he wants to trade is why he is putting it so high,,,all that does is run buyers away and will never buy from people like that on here

ClarkW913

On one
WORLD44 is almost seeing my vision....I don't want to sell it. Don't care.

I have to believe that I know what I'm doing, since all of you jumped in here and commented. :D I said $180 obo why?

"Would prefer to trade, so $180 obo"

My new stamp 28 will get plenty of love when it warms up. But since I don't hit like a *****, I have to wait for it to get above 60. Depressing since I don't live a coastal life. I'm land locked, it was 70 Friday, and it snowed today.

Thanks for your input though fellas, I appreciate it. STiLL looking for a trade...Dinner's served BUMP

Brackett

Getting to old for this
might want to wait till its 80.. lol i thought 60 would be safe but after 20 swings, boom she was done. only good thing was demarini is great and sent my a new stamp spec 1 with new receipt