For Trade 27 oz voltage SB73V

GDP21

Manager
i have a used voltage for trade...SCX3 or miken freak plus or worth bj faulk...just looking at what i can get for this it has about 200 swings on it a little wear and tear but still in good condition..ill send pics upon request...

GDP21

Manager
Hey guys got all ur pm's sorry Ive been lagging with the pictures...I'll put the up in about an hour...it's not my bat it's a buddies he says he is looking for a 2 for 1 trade a freak plus 26 oz and a Bj Faulk 26 oz doesnt have to be brand new but has to look fairly new...let me know...I'll have pics up in an hour...

luckydog_20

Why not just pm me back and say your not interested instead of ignoring me, and letting me think you havnt looked at it yet?

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
These aren't worth 2 for 1 trades anymore....you may get one plus a small amount of cash or one NIW, but that's all it's worth to most people now.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
not true at all bro. keep trying to drive the prices down though.

Not trying to drive the prices down. But these are only par for USSSA, not a bat that will be banned before the rest for exceeding any standards. Therefore, it is not worth 2 newish returnable bats that are worth a damn.