For Trade 27 oz vx2 old stamp

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Which one is this then?

Ok, a UTRIP bat would NEVER have an ASA stamp (unless we're talking about an old OG Freak or something, which isn't legal in ASA today). This bat is the UTRIP VX2 and it does NOT have the 2013 stamp. It cannot be used in ASA play. I traded it to him.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Calm down Chris... you're looking at this wrong.... it was never defined as a Utrip or ASA stick.....It was just described as not having the new Utrip stamp on it... you are correct to say a Utrip stick would not have the ASA stamp... but the ASA version DOES have the Utrip stamp.... there are ASA VX2's with the old utrip stamp and there are also ASA VX2's with the new stamp.... .... ... so without saying Utrip or ASA, people are not out in left field to ask which bat this is.... It could have been an ASA VX2 with the old Utrip stamp on it....

Last edited:

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
I see what you're saying, but a UTRIP bat would never have an ASA stamp or be able to be used in ASA. My post was in response to: "obviously utrip but is this ASA aswell" and "Might be the utrip with Asa stamp?". I hear ya though. Bump for a GTG guy, someone buy this bad boy!