275/52 balls

danhawks

Addicted to Softballfans
chances are it's the best one you already have. the most-broken in bat you have is fine with this ball.

bucket19

Addicted to Softballfans
ref asa 275/52

these balls were voted in to try to get the hr total down, we can only use asa bats though

bucket19

Addicted to Softballfans
52/275

just my opinion here, but these balls are hit like lasers through the infield and back up the middle. they do seem to float a little bit in the OF and the hr total does seem to be down. as previously stated we only use asa bats, some seem to think that the alloy bats are best for these, so i was looking for opinions.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
just my opinion here, but these balls are hit like lasers through the infield and back up the middle. they do seem to float a little bit in the OF and the hr total does seem to be down. as previously stated we only use asa bats, some seem to think that the alloy bats are best for these, so i was looking for opinions.

Not trying to be a prick but really? Lasers? I play in a 52 core league and the difference between those balls and 44 cores through the infield is vast. 44/375 get through the field a lot hotter

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd try some x-rocks. I have some .52/275's that hit pretty descent. Sound like socks but still fly well.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Try a stiff walled bat. Most Mikens, Eastons and andersons will fit the bill. We used these balls last summer and this is what I found.