Price Check 27oz 2014 DC41 red knobber

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
returnable, no receipt. probably 200 hits if i had to guess. couple of scratches, pretty much no endcap wear. probably 50 game hits. this is not an auction. don't send pm's. not sure if i'm selling or not.

HA75hiWl.jpg

c7dtMSxl.jpg

glVYikcl.jpg

kD1yRXbl.jpg

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
27's are sought after, its a bubble sticker, (which doesnt mean anything to some, but people are paying top dollar for em) NIW are going for 300-350

Eh, I'd say around $200. $225 being tops. It's a 27 oz and not NIW

WillW3

Starting Player
27's are sought after, its a bubble sticker, (which doesnt mean anything to some, but people are paying top dollar for em) NIW are going for 300-350
Facebook prices, you're probably accurate. I was speaking in terms of reality and what normal people who actually swing them would pay for them lol

Jusrah99

Facebook prices, you're probably accurate. I was speaking in terms of reality and what normal people who actually swing them would pay for them lol

Lol...i've seen those prices here...i hear you though...the Freak 12 craze seems to be dying out since the reissue...but the red knob has been sought after lately...

WillW3

Starting Player
Lol...i've seen those prices here...i hear you though...the Freak 12 craze seems to be dying out since the reissue...but the red knob has been sought after lately...
I love the red knob DC's, but I'm not paying that much for one. I'd rather find something close and adapt

Jusrah99

I'm with you 1000% brother...luckily i still have 2 of them. The new flex has been competing for my gamer slot though...
I love the red knob DC's, but I'm not paying that much for one. I'd rather find something close and adapt