LTB 27oz ASA bat on the cheap

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
Trying to pick up a good 27oz ASA bat for my son, who is playing for the first time in several years. Doesn't really want to spend a lot. Prefers an end loaded stick if possible. I was thinking a Demarini would be his best bet, but I haven't played ASA for years now. Let me know what you got.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Trying to pick up a good 27oz ASA bat for my son, who is playing for the first time in several years. Doesn't really want to spend a lot. Prefers an end loaded stick if possible. I was thinking a Demarini would be his best bet, but I haven't played ASA for years now. Let me know what you got.

How about a 26 asa Kirby?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
What are you doing with a 26oz bat big man? You're going to have to tell me what it's like. I haven't swung an ASA bat in a while, so I don't know what's what.

Short barrel, el, stiff, decent inexpensive bat.

If he is hitting 52s you could get a nice demar or newer Miken or worth

If the league uses 44s the Kirby would do well

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
Short barrel, el, stiff, decent inexpensive bat.

If he is hitting 52s you could get a nice demar or newer Miken or worth

If the league uses 44s the Kirby would do well

He's hitting 52's unfortunately. I was thinking Demarini or Worth as well, but he doesn't want to spend too much. Thanks brother.

Twiles

The Rookie

I have a 27.5 demarini omega 2 id offer up. Good, durable bat, I just don't play enough ASA to keep it in the bag