For Sale 27oz ASA Miken Recoil Maxload 250 Serial #7

BombDroppa

Addicted to Softballfans
For sale 27oz Miken Recoil ASA. Serial #71232617

Probably about 300-400 hits on it. Just getting hot. Bought from SBF member about a year ago. I stand way back in the corner of the box and hit to right so the only real wear on this bat is at the end and there is a chip in the endcap. Yes, I miss-hit a lot ha. about .5" of the lip of the chip is gone. Doesnt really affect anything and doesn't effect bat at all because its just on the lip, no damage to the main flap cap part.

Just starting to break in. Looking to get 155 shipped and gifted. Some serial 7's have been going on ebay for 250+, and on SBF ive been seeing 185, so I think 160 is fair because of the chip.

Not looking for trades.

Pics kinda bad, I still use an old flip phone

2hhztxf.jpg

1ig1gp.jpg

ivvc69.jpg

Last edited:

BombDroppa

Addicted to Softballfans
thought I was blind for a second I couldnt find the stamp. had to look up where the stamps were on these and its wore off on my bat. stamp is located near end of bat, hence, where the wear is on this one. its a red recoil though, everyone knows they are ASA legal unless you got some nazi-umps there. ump here just took it and put the approved tape on it without even looking twice.