27oz DS has something rolling around in there

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
Like the title says.. i have a DS that has something rolling around in there.. i cant pop the end cap back off because it already came off and i two part epoxied the cap back on.. what to do? Any thoughts.

pdausman

Crashing Cups
Maybe this is too obvious, but do you think it's a piece of hardened epoxy that's broken loose? My DS is broke in pretty nicely, but I don't think it rattles. I could go out to my car to check if you REALLY want me to.

mixell3

Maybe this is too obvious, but do you think it's a piece of hardened epoxy that's broken loose? My DS is broke in pretty nicely, but I don't think it rattles. I could go out to my car to check if you REALLY want me to.

I agree ^^^^

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****

nawh.. its bigger than an hardened piece of Epoxy.. i mean it sounds like a damn rock in there..

When you put the cap back in what did the nuts in the end of the endcap for the endload look like? Maybe one of those came loose and is flying around?

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
nawh.. its bigger than an hardened piece of Epoxy.. i mean it sounds like a damn rock in there..

you DO realize that COMbat uses actual metal nuts for endload, right? One of those probably broke free.

All I know is that I has ZERO problems when I owned it :D (other than the fact that I dislocated my shoulder in the tourney I was using it as my gamer :(:eek:)

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
nawh its not the one i got that you sold.. its the other one.. and the epoxy on the end was intact.. but it could just be a nut that came loose.. all i know is that bat is on fire.. lol

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
nawh its not the one i got that you sold.. its the other one.. and the epoxy on the end was intact.. but it could just be a nut that came loose.. all i know is that bat is on fire.. lol

either way, with what you are describing I'd be 99% that it's just a loose nut.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
you DO realize that COMbat uses actual metal nuts for endload, right? One of those probably broke free.

All I know is that I has ZERO problems when I owned it :D (other than the fact that I dislocated my shoulder in the tourney I was using it as my gamer :(:eek:)
I still blame that injury on us losing the tourney.

ok.. that's cool then.. no biggie.. i just wont do my Sheffield bat sway lol..
Good move.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
I still blame that injury on us losing the tourney.

Me too. I was just starting to get a feel for NSA and then I'm down and out :mad:. Plus it screwed up my playoffs in my league since I was the pitcher and #3 hitter and our backup was the complete suck :(:eek:

Why get Hey Now involved in this.

Is he even a COMbatant :confused:. Sorry, it was just a phrase that I'd say at something totally off the wall :D

bigbbrobro

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like it is on it's last legs Griff, ship it this way and I will give it a proper burial for ya free of charge :D

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
NOOO dont say the blow up part.. this bat is hot as fish grease right now.. i dont want her to die.. i mean i got 2 others and one more on the way.. but damn it.. she needs to stay with me..