For Sale 27oz Easton 100w purple Wegman

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
27oz. Returnable, no receipt. 300 cuts-ish. Just scratches from games/being pulled out of the bag. No evident webbing. Does not vibrate. Endcap is tight. Does have the smallest of a BB of a rattle. It's a rocket launcher. I just can't get used to the weight, which I thought I could. I hate getting rid of it..one of my favorites.

TRADED, paypal, shipped - or will trade for a similar shape 26oz 100w, or will take a 26oz white L2 or black L1 and ~$50 in cash

Last edited:

mihklo

You setting yourself up for someone to ***** about an extra mark or scratch here or there that aren't in the pics swinging it after you posted the pics bro!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
26 is staying in my.....errrrr.....my wife's bag. Lol

what are you trying to say? i do swing like a female...

Ah I gotcha. Sorry herts I tried bro.

thanks buddy!

I swung this last night, its a good bat and Herts is a below average hitter. He doesnt deserve it ;)

facts

I can't comment on the bat, but I always thought Hertsie was a monster.....:)

i used to be :eek: i did touch one up on a 3-0 count last night..so i still got it. kinda.

bump for a good bat at good price

it's all good

Didn't even ask me if I wanted it after I said I would buy it

no

What an ass hole

yes

If only there was a way for you to buy it locally before someone buys it from the internet...if onlyyyyy

his tears are like candy

You setting yourself up for someone to ***** about an extra mark or scratch here or there that aren't in the pics swinging it after you posted the pics bro!

if i did, then the bat would be in better shape after i swung it since i suck so much

Im sure those pics were taken after we played last night

word

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
i just picked it up last week in trade. used it on sunday and last night and was nowhere near a tester...and i won't be until april...so i don't know. we don't really do much of that around here. or, we don't do it as much as we should.

i wish i could hazard a guess, but i'd be 50 points off either way i'm sure