For Sale/Trade 27oz Freak 98 W/PICS

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD 27oz Freak 98, returnable no receipt. don’t know how many hits but still has a little shine to it and is still pretty stiff. Looking to trade for a 27oz Swagger or VX2 in good condition or will sell for $190. Will look at other ASA offers as well.

27.2 oz on postal scale.

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Last edited:

mtxwrl

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure how interested but i have an 27 swagger with about 800ish (give or take) with receipt. Bat has no rattles or cracks. Bat is all original (no knob or different grip). I bought it NIW and is 100% legit. if you want pics ill have to clean it over the weekend since i know u forum guys like shiny objects.

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure how interested but i have an 27 swagger with about 800ish (give or take) with receipt. Bat has no rattles or cracks. Bat is all original (no knob or different grip). I bought it NIW and is 100% legit. if you want pics ill have to clean it over the weekend since i know u forum guys like shiny objects.

Shoot me some pics, I'll take a look. When is the receipt up?

mtxwrl

Addicted to Softballfans
Shoot me some pics, I'll take a look. When is the receipt up?

november or late oct. i have to check when i get home from work... any tips of solutions that clean a bat well? soapy water doesnt work well with this or im too lazy to scrub that hard

Bagz

Bang!!
november or late oct. i have to check when i get home from work... any tips of solutions that clean a bat well? soapy water doesnt work well with this or im too lazy to scrub that hard

2 words... magic eraser

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
What's actual weight on this? Looks like someone (not saying it's you) may have pulled the switcheroo on the sticker on this one.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe it's just the picture, but the knob shows wear and the bubble sticker is shiny and doesn't have one scratch or anything on it...I know that 27's are much more popular than 28/29/30 and a few years ago i bought one that had the similar switcheroo pulled...

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe it's just the picture, but the knob shows wear and the bubble sticker is shiny and doesn't have one scratch or anything on it...I know that 27's are much more popular than 28/29/30 and a few years ago i bought one that had the similar switcheroo pulled...

Interesting, the bat still has some shine to It and the hand side of the knob is still almost perfect paint wise. I quess getting a scale weight will be the only way to tell, I will try to drop by the PO tomorrow and have it weighed. I'm not going to be happy if it was switched.

Csmooth02

Addicted to Softballfans
now just FYI I'm still a noob and this will be my first transaction on this site lol. If you're not down for that I understand.