For Sale/Trade 27oz J3A

RalphG427

On the bench
Sold this in a previous thread and buyer was concerned with the paint cracking (see pics) and decided he wanted to return it so I am re-listing. 27oz J3A. "Returnable" no receipt. Great bat I just can't get used to the flexier handles and prefer the feel of my Future and CL22. Since getting it back I did have it compression tested and it tested at 230 psi on what I believe was a USSSA tester. $240 PP gifted and shipped USPS Priority/insured to the continental US or I may be interested in the following trades (you may need to add cash depending on the trade):

27.5oz Future
27 or 28oz 2013 CL22
Combat Chris Greinert 27.5

Please use PM's to get a hold of me! I check my PM's a lot more than coming back to this thread looking for reply's

Pics below:

I was able to get a pretty clear shot of the paint issue here (Right below the letters "R" and "N" of Demarini):

More pics:

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

Those cracks are minimal, have a small one too on my 27oz and 2 guys pulled out of trade deals due to them. SOB... wanted darn cluggy or mercy, like stiffer handles LMAO...

good luck fella...

Last edited by a moderator:

RalphG427

On the bench
Back up, TeamNasseef, I just responded to your PM. Sorry it took so long but I haven't had much time this past week or so.