For Sale/Trade 27oz Mizuno RB500 (14in)

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
**SOLD for $70**

Trade offers of all kinds will be looked at but I'm especially looking for ASA Dictators (White with blue writing). I'm a Miken fan so an ASA Miken would also catch my eye (282s, 484s, Camos or Chaos). I'm a 26oz to 28oz user typically but would consider 29oz if deal is right.

The Mizuno RB500 is a 27oz and is the 14inch model. It came to me used but in great shape and has really only seen a handful of bp sessions while I've possessed it. It's in great shape save a few hairline runners (multiple pictures of the two below) on the endcap. Upon asking multiple guys who swing Mizunos this seems to be a typical thing with these sticks and is more uncommon to not see them after awhile. Performance hasn't suffered at all. Bat has no webbing that I could find at all. Ground and bag scratches are only surface issues save one decent pain chip. (all of these are pictured below).

If sold asking price is $70 OBO.
Overall shots:
picture.php

picture.php

Endcap shot, this is the "worst" seperation on the bat.
picture.php

TONS OF PICTURES OF HAIRLINES. There is only 2 cracks, however I tried to capture them from different angles the way I'd want to see them if I purchased:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paint Chip:
picture.php

Stamps:
picture.php

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
hmmmmm....... Does the cap seem like it's getting worse as far as the cracks? You think it'll come out? Definitely interested.

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
It hasn't progressed any on me since I took. Previous owner stated the cracks were about 200-250 swings old for him and since they both occurred he never saw them spreading. As you probably know, I can't 100% promise anything with it...hence why I made sure to take a ton of picture for everyone to see.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah that's understandable. Lemme do some snooping around on here and see if I can find anything worth trading for this. I'd love to have it.

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
Swung it 10 times in BP just to make sure still solid and thing was 100%. No funny sounds due to cap or lack of distance...actually surprised me in that category. Bump back up top