For Trade 27oz NIW SP13L1. Returnable with Receipt

drewz

Star Player
"SHE HAS BEEN TRADED TO POPFLY"Ok boys I am putting this up for trade.:cool:

Just like the title says I am looking to trade my NIW 27oz Returnable with receipt from a month ago SP13L1. She has NEVER been returned.

I am not looking for any certain bats. Please just throw me offers. Mostly ASA please. "SHE HAS BEEN TRADED TO POPFLY"

I am interested in a NIW 27oz SP12ST100. Must be returnable...
I am also interested in a OG 27oz Ultra II with ASA stamps.
I am also interested in a 27oz NIW L4.
Always entertain a NIW Z1000. 26 or 27oz balanced. ASA ONLY! Blue one preferred. Must be Returnable.

If you do not see it on my list, does not mean that I will not make the trade.:D

Please text me at 808-782-7076. best way to get in touch with me.

Last edited:

jdc72cutlass

Addicted to Softballfans
2011 28oz black and blue z1000. Its the endloaded on. Its brand new in wrapper with receipt from about a week ago.

drewz

Star Player
Many pm's and texts returned.

Please keep the offers coming. Nothing set in stone.

This will be gone tomorrow. I have THREE solid offers already. Just pondering:cool:

Let me know if anyone has whats exactly on my list of what I am looking for.

drewz

Star Player
^^^^^^^^

I have an offer of a 10 swings one that I am probably gonna make the deal with tomorrow if nothing better is offered. He is adding money as well:cool:

scottg

have it all.. DeMarini, LS, Miken, Worth
Thought u had good offers already? Not bashing but I would definantly not be adding cash with a valid rec 400 day return st100 for a 6 month return l1. Just my opinion, but u better jump on that while u can

drewz

Star Player
^^^^^^^^

That was a 300 hit ST not a NIW. I am working on it. No rush. Has to be the best deal I can get.

I appreciate the bump though