Price Check 27oz OGRT & RTCK

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
a284ce6a.jpg

25490016.jpg

Both RTs are 27's with minimal waving, no dents or cracks. Pins and cap tight on both.

Would like to get a price for both together and separate. The GSR will be available too I'll just have to get a price for that too. Thanks guys.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
There was a guy a while back who sold a package consisting of an OGRT and an RTCK for $150.

If you wanna sell them separately, I'd say maybe 90 apiece.

You put them on the bay, though, and I think you could easily get at least $100 for each of them.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
$1, I'll take all 3

Haha nice. Hey but if you're seriously interested in all 3 hit me up. :cool:

There was a guy a while back who sold a package consisting of an OGRT and an RTCK for $150.

If you wanna sell them separately, I'd say maybe 90 apiece.

You put them on the bay, though, and I think you could easily get at least $100 for each of them.

Thanks Frisco. I've never done an eBay sale AND I'd rather offer it up to my peeps here.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Haha nice. Hey but if you're seriously interested in all 3 hit me up. :cool:

Thanks Frisco. I've never done an eBay sale AND I'd rather offer it up to my peeps here.

Can't afford to buy anything :( No use for a GSR either since I've got a Combatant and a Derby Boy. Wouldn't mind the RT's just no monies

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't afford to buy anything :( No use for a GSR either since I've got a Combatant and a Derby Boy. Wouldn't mind the RT's just no monies

No worries brotha. I'll probably be looking for trades if they dont seel right away once i put them up.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Never done an eBay sale??!? Whattsamattawityou??

I've never needed to :eek:. I have no clue how it works and i dont want that extra headache. Im not looking to break the bank or anything so giving a fair price to an Anarchist or board bro is fine by me. Im probably gonna turn around and use the money towards an omega or OG Extended (if a can find a reasonably priced one).

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I've never needed to :eek:. I have no clue how it works and i dont want that extra headache. Im not looking to break the bank or anything so giving a fair price to an Anarchist or board bro is fine by me. Im probably gonna turn around and use the money towards an omega or OG Extended (if a can find a reasonably priced one).

If I had known about this a month ago I would have traded you mine :(

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Danny lets u n me go to Long Beach and hawk our metals. I got the No Errors bag and we can load it up. And tell me I dont need ur bats specially the CK and the OGTZ. The OGTZ is the first bat I bought when I started to play again. Oh ****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No must fight the urge, LOL
Call me bro!