For Trade 27oz plague

bosox08

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz jmac plague. has the C endcap. has maybe 125 hits on it. it is returnable but i don't have a receipt. very little amount of webbing and no endcap seperation. i got it on trade and i'm just not a combat guy. would like to trade for just about any u-trip bat. worth or miken preferrably...thanks

bartodell

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
27oz jmac plague. has the C endcap. has maybe 125 hits on it. it is returnable but i don't have a receipt. very little amount of webbing and no endcap seperation. i got it on trade and i'm just not a combat guy. would like to trade for just about any u-trip bat. worth or miken preferrably...thanks

You need to check and see if it is a XR-17 frame.

be prepared to ship first sir

^^^^^This is very true my friend. ;)

bosox08

Addicted to Softballfans
i have no idea if it is the xr-17 frame. any help on that would be greatly appreciated. i don't know hardly anything about combats. always swung worths.it is the vipsp1.

bartodell

i have no idea if it is the xr-17 frame. any help on that would be greatly appreciated. i don't know hardly anything about combats. always swung worths.it is the vipsp1.

Replied to your PM.

bartodell

pretty sure the xr-17 frame bats have the target andcap...look under the grip it will say there..

He did and there is no sticker. One is safe to assume that this is a XR-4 frame however with the addition of the XR-0 to the Plague line I could be wrong. But who knows anymore.

bosox08

Addicted to Softballfans
for some reason when i took the bat tape off the handle there was no sticker.. there was a place where it should of been but it wasnt there. if it wasnt for bartodell i would be completely lost on this bat!! i can post pics if that would help anyone. like i said, i have put about 25 swings on the bat myself and didnt like it that much,but im sure it would be a great bat for a combat fan.. sorry guys!! probally has around 100-125 swings on it