For Sale 27oz RD28

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
SOLD BL18ok

Buddy of mine is getting rid of his RD28. He bought this puppy NIW and is the only guy to ever swing it live. He knows it's on the bottom half of 500 hits and prolly closer to 300 or 350. Asking $380. Bat will be shipped with insurance and tracking #. Let me know if I'm high on price as Demarini's are not my cup o' tea.

I realize I've been gone for awhile guys but I've had countless GTG deals and will refuse to ship out without payment first for this caliber of a bat. Here's my GTG thread list (as the new way I've only done 2 deals) http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=741955

Pics of RD were sent via the guys' cell...I may be able to get better pics if desired.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
pm returned...BL18ok taking it if my bud accepts his offer. If not he will be given first chance to accept counter offer before other offers are accepted in the order as they're recieved in my pms.

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
I'm gonna go ahead and put the pending tag on this puppy. BL18ok pretty much has this locked up, just waiting for buddy's confirmation of things. Just wanted to keep everyone informed.