For Sale 27oz Rogo Dual stamp

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
For sale is my 27oz Combat Dual stamp Rogo. Returnable with receipt. I'd say about 200 hits on it. Does have the typical Combat tracking in a few spots...see pics. It did pass ASA compression testing a few weeks back.
Looking to sell for $140 shipped to your door (I'll pay the fees). I paid way more than this!

Update: Will consider trades. Feel free to PM me with offers. Would be mostly looking for USSSA but open to anything. 27oz or under. 26oz if endloaded.

TRADED

Last edited:

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to add that this bat hits extremely well..especially now that it's tracking! I usually use a 26oz midload/EL bat so went with the 27oz on this one due to being balanced...I'd be keeping it if I would have just bought a 26oz!

I'm not really open to trades...but if it's something decent and has a receipt, I might consider it.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
yup. The blue one that almost looks purple. It was the warranty return I got back for my Orange DBA.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
$140 shipped and that's my final offer. This is crazy. Hot bat that can be used anywhere. If it were a 26oz this wouldn't even be an option...I'd be keeping it!

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd really like to try a 26oz USSSA Freak Black. I'd obviously be adding money to that deal.